Skip to main content

How to beat the dark days...

Occasionally I have what I call my dark days, which are the days when I wake and just don't feel myself. Do you get them to? I mean this motherhood malarkey is rather hard some weeks isn't it, and I think the stress just creeps up on me. But I always try to keep soldiering on so here are my top 5 tips that help me get through those dark days. Hope they help you to.

Hello & Welcome

So it's time, time to start blogging again. For those who don't know me. Hello I'm Hayley a 30 something mum, to a beautiful little girl called Phoebe, and I'm also a big time worrier who's recently been diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety. I've known for a while something wasn't quite right in my head, so I feel relived, I've finally took the plunge and I'm getting some help for myself.


I've blogged before, but this time I want it to be different, AKA no more random beauty posts, this is going to be my online diary of sorts, I want to share my life as a mum and all my experiences with you, I also want to offer support and any help I can if your going through your own Mental Health issues.

There will be recipe posts, family days out posts, mental health posts, mum life posts and list posts, I love a good list posts.

I'm excited to get started on this blogging journey again, and I look forward to hearing from you all about your own struggles as a mum, or with mental health issues, I basically want this blog to be a safe place for anyone who's struggling with anything, I'm in the process of setting up a Facebook support group aswell, to run alongside the blog so watch this space.

For more me pop over to my Instagram @hayleyrgoddard and give me a follow to see what me and my little lady are up to most days, FYI I'm pretty boring. lol.

All other socials are the same @hayleyrgoddard look forward to chatting to you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to beat the dark days...

Occasionally I have what I call my dark days, which are the days when I wake and just don't feel myself. Do you get them to? I mean this motherhood malarkey is rather hard some weeks isn't it, and I think the stress just creeps up on me. But I always try to keep soldiering on so here are my top 5 tips that help me get through those dark days. Hope they help you to.

Homemade Sausage Rolls recipe...

Today's post was a favourite from my old blog, so here it is for you lovely lot, my Homemade Sausage Rolls recipe.

10 things I truly believe...

I'm quite a superstitious person and have even dabbled in Wicca and spells as a teen. Weirdo and proud right lol! For today's post I thought I'd bring you a little list of 10 things that I truly believe in. I'm sure most of you will think its all nonsense but each to their own right?! It's up to you if you believe it all too.